- Create stereoscopic views from phone/tablet camera
- Can be used offline under Android Chrome, use "Add to Home Screen"
- Produces side by side stereoscopic, Holmes stereocard or Red/cyan anaglyph
- "Shoot and slide" using automatic feature detection
- Shoot in portrait or landscape mode
- Save to gallery
- Direct launch of 3D Viewer App
- Choose a well lighted subject in front of background
- No moving subject !!!
- After shoot, slowly slide camera towards right, do not rotate it
- The app requires camera access from browser. Currently only Android phones/tablets under
Chrome, Firefox or Opera.
Use Chrome and "Add to Home Screen" if you want to use the app without
- The produced image size depends from the default camera resolution
How to use the app
Hit Start Camera and allow camera access from browser
Frame your subject and shoot. You may also shoot in portrait
Slide your mobile towards right, do not rotate it.
Bring the yellow ball inside the green circle.
The side by side stereoscopic image is displayed. Long touch the
image to save it to your gallery.
You may also display and save the image as a red/cyan anaglyph